02 August 2017

Altenew August inspiration challenge.

Hi there!

A new month means there's a new challenge at Altenew !

This month , Erum came up with the most beautiful inspiration, using colors from one of her
(many !) amazing cards ๐Ÿ˜




I always reach for my flower sets when I play along in this challenge, but the colors this month provides a great opportunity for a more graphic design. So... today is the day to use the stencil I fell in love with the moment I saw it!


Altenew cube-builder-stencil


Altenew cube-builder-stencil


Altenew cube-builder-stencil


I stenciled the background with Olive and Lagoon inks and used my craft knife to split the upper panel in 2 parts, following the pattern of the Cube builder stencil.

I glued a piece of gold glitter paper underneath the popped up panels, and added the cut and stamped sentiments. Sentiment stamped with Mocha.

 I finished off the card with a couple of gold rhinestones.

Thanks for visiting !

Hugs
Hannelie

10 comments:

!neke said...

Prachtig Hannelie !!!

Marge said...

Love the glittering gold and the dimension in this card! Beautiful !

Susanne Vargas said...

Oh my, this is fantastic (and made me put that stencil on my wish list...)!

Shelly said...

Such an awesome card, Hannelie!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a very unique stencil! Nice idea to split the pattern, and I love how you arranged the sentiment!

Cheryl W. said...

I love the way you've used your stencil. I never cease to be amazed at your creativity and color sense.

- Bellule - said...

Magnifique carte graphique, j'aime beaucoup ce choix ๐Ÿ˜

Bises ♥

Erum Tasneem said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! Is this for real? This is AHmazing! You rock and your designs always leave me in awe.

Anita in France said...

Cool and deliciously graphic, Hannelie ... and completely glamourous ... love the shimmery gold with the crisp colours! Hugs, Anita :)

Hussena said...

Wow!! what a totally unique design and fabulous take on the challenge colors..I love everything about your card ..Its beyond beautiful !!!