16 May 2017

CASology : WARM

Hi there !

The weather is getting warmer and we are using the warmer temperature as design inspiration at CASology this week.

                                                            



I have told you before that I love hearts... in any shape! So here's another heart inspired design:



A closer look:


I used a scribbled heart cutting file from the Silhouette store Design ID #174658.

It was cut in 3 warm colors of card stock, resizing it with 10% for each layer.

I also designed the sentiment in the Silhouette studio, and as always you are welcome to download it for your personal use:




Looking for more inspiration? Just click the links listed below 👇

Guest designer: Angie


Sponsor : Stamplorations

I am sharing my card at Happy little stampers : Anything goes with dies challenge.

                                                                    

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

11 comments:

Geri said...

You always find THE most fabulous cut files! Love, love, love the 'abstract' look of this awesome heart image. Great choice of colors - they look so good layered!

Geri said...

"Smack" to my forehead...again! Forgot to say thanks for this AWESOME sentiment! So cool how the font kind of mimics the heart!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun graphic heart and I love how you layered the colors, Hannelie! Another beautiful sentiment, too...Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is awesome! Love it!

Happy Dance said...

Perfect take on the cue card! Those colors are warm and lovely, and that cut file is so perfect for your design. And Geri's right; the 'kindness' font does mimic the heart! Wonderful card. Bev

nancy littrell said...

Your creativity, Hannelie just continues to amaze me!! I love your scribbled heart, warm colors and beautiful sentiment. TFS my friend. Hugs...

Michelle said...

You are a Silhouette MASTER, Hannelie! Your creativity with your cutting always amazes me. Very inspiring! I love this design.

Donna said...

Awesome card and a wonderful sentiment. Thanks for sharing. Happy Wednesday.

Cheryl W. said...

When I first saw your heart, what came to mind was "hot love." LOL It certainly exudes warmth, and I think it works beautifully with your sentiment, too.

Bobby said...

This design just warms my heart, Hannelie. ;)

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Great design..JUst love it..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies Challenge.. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal